- Applicability of this Privacy Statement
- Treatment of personal data; type, purpose and their utilisation
- Data transfer to third persons (including the joint controller and the data processor)
- Analysis tools
- Social media plugins
- Your rights
- Right to object
- Data security
- Data storage period
- Current version and amendments to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement applies to www.www.hpgasser.ch.
It is subject to the Swiss Data Protection Law (DSG).
It is subject to the Swiss Data Protection Law (DSG). Specific reference is made to any further applicable laws from the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
When visiting our website
When accessing our website www.www.hpgasser.ch, data is temporarily saved on our server in so-called log files. Said data consists of information sent automatically by your device’s browser, namely:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time
- URL of the page requested
- referrer URL
- browser and other device information
We process the above data for the following purposes:
- connection setup of the website
- utilisation of our website
- system security and stability
The legal framework that supports this data processing is pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 letter f of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest results from IT security. You have given your consent to said data processing according to art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 letter a GDPR.
Your personal data shall not be submitted to third persons for other purposes than those mentioned.
Cookies are used first of all to record the frequency of use, the number of users and how the pages of our website are used, to increase the security of website usage and to structure our offer of information in a user-friendly manner. These cookies are removed once you exit the website.
Secondly, we use temporary cookies in order to optimise user friendliness. They are saved on your device for a specific period of time. Upon your next visit to our website to benefit from our services, the system automatically identifies you as a former user and remembers which were your entries and settings. This means you are no longer required to enter them again.
You may choose not to have cookies saved on your device by configuring your browser settings accordingly. If you disable cookies entirely, you might not be able to use all our website’s functions.
We have placed on our website the social plugins here below mentioned in order to increase our company’s popularity. The underlying commercial purpose is to be considered as legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 letter f GDPR. The provider must guarantee a service that is in compliance with data protection requirements. The data in relation to said plugins are processed with your consent when using them.
When you use the services of these social networks, regardless of or in connection with our website, the social networks evaluate your utilisation of the plugin. In this case, information on the plugin is sent to the social networks.
Our website uses plugins from the social network Facebook, a service provided by Facebook Inc. Facebook plugins are marked with a Facebook logo or the buttons “Like” or “Share”. Here you will find an overview of all Facebook plugins and their appearance: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins.
When accessing a page of our website containing such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The plugin’s content is submitted from Facebook directly to your browser and integrated into the page.
Through this integration, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed that page of our website even if you do not possess a Facebook profile or are not logged in Facebook at that very moment. This information (including your IP address) is submitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and saved there.
If you are logged in, Facebook can immediately associate the access to our website to your Facebook profile. If you interact with plugins, for example by pressing the “Like” button, this information too will be submitted to a Facebook server and saved there. The information is also published in your Facebook profile and shown to your Facebook friends.
For information on the purpose and extent of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well your inherent rights and settings options to protect your privacy, please see Facebook’s data privacy statement: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
Our website includes plugins of the short message network Twitter Inc. Twitter plugins (“Twitter” button) are marked with the Twitter logo and the add-on “Twitter”. When accessing a page on our website containing such a plugin, a direct link between your browser and the Twitter server is established. Twitter then receives the information that you have visited our website through your IP address. When clicking on the Twitter button while you are logged in your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate the visit to our pages with your user account.
Please note that as providers of the pages we do not receive any information as to the contents of the data submitted and their utilisation by Twitter. For further information see: http://twitter.com/privacy.
Functions of the Instagram service are integrated in our website. These features are provided by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. If you are logged in your Instagram account, you can share the contents of our pages to your Instagram profile by clicking on the Instagram button. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. Please note that as the provider of the pages we do not receive any information as to the contents of the data submitted and their utilisation by Instagram.
The following personal data are processed if you register to our newsletter and confirm your subscription (double opt-in): company, name, surname, address, email and phone number. Data are processed in order to authenticate the subscriber, to send the subscriber a newsletter, and to ascertain if and when the subscriber opened the newsletter and single articles thereof.
The data you enter in order to receive our newsletter are processed by HP Gasser AG. This data is processed only prior your authorisation. You may revoke your authorisation at any time, for instance by using the “Unsubscribe” link you will find in the newsletter. Revoking your authorisation does not affect the previous data processing operations. When we send a newsletter, we can determine whether a newsletter has been opened and which links have been clicked.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights:
- The right to know which of your personal data we process. In particular you have the right to obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, the existence of the right to request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection to processing, the right to lodge a complaint, information as to the source of your data where the personal data are not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved (art. 15 GDPR). In the event of extraordinary effort, we reserve the right to ask you for ID and for the advanced payment of the actual costs.
- The right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of your personal data stored with us (art. 16 GDPR).
- The right to obtain the erasure of your personal data stored with us provided that processing is no longer necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (art. 17 GDPR).
- The right to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data provided you contest the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you oppose their erasure and we no longer need them, but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to processing pursuant to art. 21 GDPR (art. 18 GDPR).
- The right to receive the personal data you provided us with, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request their transmission to another controller (art. 20 GDPR).
- The right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent entails that in future we are no longer authorised to the data processing based on said consent (art. 7 par. 3 GDPR).
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (see below) (art. 77 GDPR).
Provided your personal data are processed based on the legitimate interest pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 letter f GDPR, you shall have the right, pursuant to art. 21 GDPR, to object processing of your personal data, on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is against direct marketing purposes. In the latter case you shall have a general right to object without indicating any particular situation, and we shall proceed accordingly.
Data security through SSL encryption and organisational measures within the company (internal data protection directive, access authorisation directive).
11. Data storage period
HP Gasser AG does not record any personal data through Google Analytics. Storage period is 25 months.
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of data by:
HP Gasser AG
041 666 25 35
Supervisory authority (in Switzerland):
Eidgenössischen Öffentlichkeits- und Datenschutzbeauftrager, EDÖB
We reserve the right to amend or adapt this Privacy Statement at any time. The current Privacy Statement can be accessed at www.www.hpgasser.ch/dataprotection.
Lungern, 15.05.2019, Version 1.0