Technical facades are among today’s most innovative solutions found in modern architecture and are used to clad buildings in a both environmentally and aesthetically convincing manner. Textile facades help save energy, keep humidity away from exterior walls, and improve a building’s climate, both during the winter and summer months. They are suitable for new constructions, but can also be retrofitted to existing buildings.
- We developed a new aluminium anchor waler for the manufacture of membrane facades
- A pleasant climate is generated in the building’s veiled premises contributing to improved thermoregulation
- Individual architectural design
- Best-quality polymers guarantee for colour retention
- Natural fabric care: rain has a regular gentle cleansing effect
- Weather-proof and form-stable
Swiss quality: our extensive experience allows us to provide you with project-specific advice and solutions best fitting your individual needs.